Recently, I found myself in a whirlwind of events that brought excitement more than uncertainty. Though I feel like a wide-eyed wanderer about my latest big decisions, one thing that keeps me confident is hope.
It is hope for greater blessings. Hope for a more meaningful success. Hope for a better health. Hope for better relationships. Hope to be in a better emotional and spiritual state. And of course, hope to always encounter the good.
The ‘good’ does not always mean deeds. It covers a wider scope such as good intentions and good turnaround of events.
There are times when we find it hard to find the ‘good’ especially when we are challenged or hurt. It is actually hope that fuels the quest for good. Remember that we find it once we actively seek for it. We attract the reality of our thoughts. Serendipity could be considered, but that is a whole lot of a different discussion.
Seek for the good by being good to yourself and others. It will bring a domino effect in your life. Below are some practices to start with:
- Never allow one situation ruin your entire day.
- Accept somebody’s apology. Forgive and learn. Do it for your own peace.
- Always be of help.
- Doubtful? Trust your intuition.
- Listen to a kid’s story. Their perspective is refreshing most of the time.
- We all go through something but it does not mean that we should forget throwing kindness to the world.
- Smile to a stranger.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be present.
- Be grateful all the time.
So, are we good yet? 🙂